Sunday, January 22, 2012

Am I Pregnant? Please Help. (Women Only Please)?

Ok, im 19 years old. ive been on the pill for about 4 years. ive never missed a period in my life, except ones that ive skipped myself using my pill. i stopped taking the pill after my last period which im fairly sure started on the 15th of july. it is now the 29th of august and i still havent got my period. ive done 2 pregnancy tests, one 2 weeks ago and one today, both were negative. for the last 3 weeks ive been having pregnancy symptoms, like sore , queasy, dizzy, really lazy, headaches, weird feelings in my abdomen that dont feel anything like pms cramps, need to go to the toilet more often, heapz heapz more moody than i usually get wen im getting my period and its constant moodiness. about a week ago wen i went to the toilet after i wiped i looked at the toilet paper and there was a couple of drops of red blood but that was it, no other kind of bleeding. is it possible that im pregnant? is it jus in my head or is it because ive stopped taking the pill after so long?

No comments:

Post a Comment