Thursday, January 19, 2012

I need help fast! first one that gets what I want, gets best answer!?

I have a so-called friend named Josh - - not the Big Josh, but a friend who's shorter and smaller than I. He and I play fight all the time. Well, one day before second period, we were waiting for our teacher. I went behind him and, in play, shook him just to frighten him. He wildly swung at me, so I grabbed his arm and held him away from me, not hitting him at all. Then I pushed him away from me to the wall, and a friend of mine held him away from me while I walked to the door so I could wait for the teacher. When my friend let him go, saying, "I'm just going to let you two fight it out," I didn't want to fight. I just stood there, at which point he walked up to me and started swinging at me again. Finally, I grabbed him, threw him on the ground away from me, and and started to walk off. Just then I saw the teacher who called Miss McGee.

No comments:

Post a Comment