Saturday, January 21, 2012

Which soccer cleats should I get?

I actually have experience with both of these...I own the F50 adizeros in bright orange while my buddy has the Nike's. They're both really good pairs of cleats, it really just depends on what position you play and what you're looking for in cleats. I can vouch for the F50's, especially with the new stuff on top, that they have the best grip on the ball I have ever seen!! It's really helpful since I dribble the ball a lot and have to get around other players. It's also really good for free kicks and bending the ball. However, I'll admit that the Nike's my buddy uses are absolutely amazing with shooting and power. He's a forward (cherry-picker at that haha) and this really helps him get some power on his shot. It's also like the description says-it's good with hard pes and crossing in the air. So if you're a forward or want extra power go with the Nike's, but if you want more ball control definitely go with the F50's. Hope this helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment